Advertisement

degrading husband

topic posted Thu, May 27, 2010 - 2:23 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Mistress Lisa has decided that Peter my husband must be degraded to the lowest level. She sees him not as a man (so do I). I had a talk with her last evening and she told that she will feminize peter and that she will train him to become the perfect household slave. Next Saturday she has a special surprise for peter; he will be fucked by a real dog, her dog. Peter doesn’t know anything about this, yet. Mistress Lisa told me that it is up to me to inform Peter or not.

What should I do?
Tell him or don’t tell him!
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: degrading husband

Thu, May 27, 2010 - 4:39 AM
    Greetings, Honorable Patricia!

When you say "feminize Peter" do you mean by actions or by medications? You can actually order estrogen and testosterone blockers from the UK and medicate him. After about a month, his breasts will tingle and grow and then after a few more months he will have a very limited ejaculation, or a dry ejaculation. Eventually he won't even have the urge to play with himself (if he even does this).

I have no opinion on the dog "surprise".

- Jim

• Unsu...

Re: degrading husband

Thu, May 27, 2010 - 4:56 AM
      Jim,

The estrogen and testosterone blockers thats entirely the dicision of MistressLisa, i gess.
      But i think it will be the best thing to do with him.

Patricia

Wed, June 16, 2010 - 1:14 PM
      we are an attorney couple from boca raton. we go to the rooftop clothing optional weekend just about every weekend. and my hubby just loves it when i pick up a few guys to bareback me and cum inside me. i then politely ask the men to leave. i smile at him and he cleans all that warm cum out of my throbbing freshly fucked pussy!!!!!! the cuckold lifestyle has been great to me so far. the past twenty years actually.

Wed, June 2, 2010 - 6:53 AM
    Yes, Tell Him!!!! Even though your guy is a slave doesn't mean he doesn't believe that there is such a thing as animal abuse!!!! Futhermore, not to mention that diseases can be passed from animal to human and back!!!!

Wed, June 2, 2010 - 3:01 PM
    Feminization has absolutely NOTHING to do with beastiality, and frankly anyone who would try to enforce such acts needs to be reported not only for their depraviety, but also cruelty to animals. The last thing that the TG community needs is to be associated with such acts. I am certainly not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, and generally accept many fringe elements of the BDSM lifestyle that i find personally unacceptable. However, any act that involves animals, children or an adult without the mental capacity to understand their actions is just WRONG.

Lady Tara

Fri, September 24, 2010 - 9:20 AM
    If Peter is lucky enough to be treated as a dog then you should treat him like a dog and tell him nothing; nor should you waste your time worrying about him.
    If I was lucky enought to be Peter I wouldn't want to know, it would confuse me being though of as needing to know

Recent topics in "Domestic Discipline"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
What do sub males in Sweden do? john 0 October 4, 2014
Ejaculation question for the guys (or Ladies) john 2 September 30, 2014
#1 Dating Site For BBW and their admirers! Angle 0 September 29, 2014
#1 Cougar Dating Site Unsubscribed 0 August 11, 2014