Advertisement

Submissive woman for strict relationship

topic posted Mon, May 31, 2010 - 9:30 AM by  TOM
Share/Save/Bookmark
You must be older than 30, extremely submissive and looking forward to increase your submission, no kids, available to relocate (so am I if I have to), intelligent, educated, obedient, and with the extreme desire to serve, to obey, to make no more decisions in your life, to live in strict domestic discipline lifestyle. I am really serious about this subject and want you to write me only if you fulfill those and if you are as serious about your submissiveness as I am with my dominant side. I´m a journalist, educated, loving and caring guy.
posted by:
TOM
offline TOM
New York
Advertisement
  • Re: Submissive woman for strict relationship

Tue, June 1, 2010 - 6:15 AM
    Good Morning Tom!

Excellent post and request. The best part of your request was this one:

"to make no more decisions in your life"

And that is exactly what I am searching for, but with a Dominant Woman, of course. Very few people really get this.

Good luck finding your female submissive.

- Jim
    • TOM
      TOM
      offline 0

Re: Submissive woman for strict relationship

Tue, June 1, 2010 - 7:53 PM
      Thanks Jim.
      I do not believe in half submissiveness or 99% submissiveness. I only believe in 100% submissiveness and total obedience. There´s no how to get that if the submissive person still have decisions to make. Her only and final decision is to honor me with the guidance of her life.
      Good luck to you too.

TOM
      • Re: Submissive woman for strict relationship

Wed, June 2, 2010 - 12:32 PM
        Hello, Tom ~

Well I have to state my point that in a relationship, control is split by percentages. I have always favored a relationship where the Female has the majority of the control (whether that is 51% or 99% is up to the partners involved). I prefer losing my control, and whatever power I started out with, over time. That way it's like big bites taken away from me, and you feel it too and you remember it. But any submissive will always have 1% control... to decide or continue to decide to give up power and control. Even acknowledging who or what they are requires at least 1%.

To your point, I think 100% submissiveness is achievable. But in the relationship balance, no person can have 100% of the power, even though the sub's control is miniscule.

I am hoping to read more thoughts on this.

- Jim

Recent topics in "Domestic Discipline"