ok, your turn...

;)
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Let's make a list...

Tue, June 28, 2005 - 9:30 AM
    Hi spankee.

There is one thing that for discipline on me. On knees, legs spread, back arched, ass way up in the air, face on floor, palms/arms extended way out in front of me and 21 caning swats per infraction with no warm up. If the infractions took place while we were apart,, the caning is the first that the occurs before anything when W/we get back together.....before hello or anything else.

*ouch*

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º triana º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    • Unsu...

Re: Let's make a list...

Tue, June 28, 2005 - 10:57 AM
      Hmmm, i wonder... this is for transgressions you commit?

If yes, wouldn't that make it punishment? Do you experience a difference between punishment and discipline, or are they one and the same for you?

thanks for your reply! :)

~spankee

Tue, June 28, 2005 - 11:27 AM
        Yes...I see what you mean.

To me it seems black and white.

I am either a good bitch and get reward (reward means I get pet instead of caned)

or

I am bad bitch and I ge caned.

I have yet to experience true punishment, but I know for that, I would be ignored.

Tue, June 28, 2005 - 12:30 PM
          being made to put lengerie on lay away instead of getting instant gratification.

This discipline taught me to be more patient and that i don't always get things right away. Waiting and anticipation have taught this girl a lot lately!

cheers!!
          • Unsu...

Tue, June 28, 2005 - 12:36 PM
            oooOOooh, good one ginger!! thanks for sharing.

next...?

:)

Tue, June 28, 2005 - 12:51 PM
              ok...I see.

Well once while being used sexually, I was on the verge of orgasm and I was unable to control it, I was made aware of my mistake later as I was not given permission to go there. Since then I have been allowed to orgasm even through masturbation. I am required to use dildos and butt plugs on a daily basis, but have not orgasmed in what seems like an eternity.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º triana º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
          • Unsu...

Tue, June 28, 2005 - 2:29 PM
            lay away lingerie? I think I know a certain slut who might benefit from such a plan... or at least her bank account would.

Tue, June 28, 2005 - 2:59 PM
              Actually, not only lay away, but denied any purchase...much worse.

Even took her to the store several times just to have her try extremely sexy things on only to put them back.

To me, discipline is way separate from punishment. Punishment is for severe transgressions, to be used very sparingly. Discipline is for attitude correction, performance correction, general use.
  • Unsu...

Tue, June 28, 2005 - 10:05 PM
    ok, now we are getting somewhere...

1. spankings (otk, canings, beltings, paddlings)

2. layaway/purchase denial

3. orgasm denial

4. grounding

5. public humilitation

6. corner time

7. anal plugs

8. nipple clamps

9. tickling

and i'll add another,

10. writing lines

there must be more... anyone else have anything?

(thanks for playing!)
    • Unsu...

Wed, June 29, 2005 - 8:36 PM
      "10. writing lines "

Ah! Ooo...goodness....dearie dearie me...

The others were just OK. This one got my heart beating out of my chest! Might be the accompanying Governess/charge fantasy i imagined when thinking of having to write those lines that biased me.

And to add to the discipline list:

silence
      (which for a person like me who has a hard time talking anyway doesn't seem like much--but when you can't and you want to--there's the rub!)
      • Unsu...

Thu, June 30, 2005 - 9:20 AM
        ooohh... silence, excellent Iris!!

i have rarely been disciplined through imposed silence, but the few times i have, not only has it been extremely effective at producing the desired behavior He was looking for, it also turned me on immensely. There's just something about not being allowed to speak, or make a sound, that gets me all wet. *sigh*

thanks for this, it's a good one!

Is this all we can think of? This can't be it!?!

Thu, June 30, 2005 - 11:51 AM
          First i would have to agree with spankee that removal of His collar would feel like punishment not discipline. it makes me want to cry just thinking about it.

another discipline that has been very useful in my training is homework assignments like essays or written appologies. Always to be completed by a certain time.

=)

Thu, June 30, 2005 - 3:28 PM
    It is so weird to be reading this post when I am in the middle of writing down what would be acceptable punishments and rewards for my husband and the potential Dom we have chosen.

I would have to say in my list I also added Speech Restrictions, Unpleasant Chores that are not my typical everyday chores, Financial (allowance) restrictions, and last but not least Computer Restrictions (YIKES!)

Sat, July 2, 2005 - 1:41 PM
      Not exactly discipline, perhaps, but definitely attitude and behavior modification, taught me how seriously i was to be really in my place in that home...

Whenever there in Master and Mistress's home i wore my housekeeper/maid dress and apron all the time i was there serving, cleaning, cooking, coming when called, etc. It was a somewhat vintage look, or something that you would see in a luxury hotel, not flirty or fetishy, just utilitarian yet kind of a cute, attractive look without calling undue attention to the help. It was vanilla enough to allow me to go outside and sweep the walk, pick up the mail and paper, help Master and Mistress in with groceries, etc. Yet, it was clearly the maid. In that well-to-do neighborhood, it was not ultra common but yet, it was upscale enough to fit in sufficiently to simply be sort of a mark of status for Master and Mistress's home to have nicely-attired help. i was clearly Theirs, before anyone had to speak a single word, just by my appearance. Just by the dress and apron, it was clear i was the serving one in that home. Made it very clear and simple.

At first (first year, approximately), Mistress would tell me to change to my street clothes when rather vanilla-ish neighbors, friends, associates were coming over. i was still there as the housekeeper in a vanilla way of seeing it, but it was rather acceptably vanilla-appearing to everyone.

Later, as time went, on, She started feeling better about being more open with me in my maid attire and place in the home, and more and more of the various guests coming over for whatever reason got used to seeing me as the maid, a bit more proper than just a casual street-clothes housekeeper.

It was a more clear delineation of role.

At one time She had me go over and clean a neighbor's home who had seen me for quite awhile cleaning for Them, and had asked if i could come to her home. i asked Mistress if i should change to street clothes, and She said, no, i think what you have on is fine. i was a combination of humiliated and turned on, knowing i was being so openly known by all, just matter of factly, as the maid, with the attire bringing with it more of the submissive trappings. Just by the way i was attired, it was obvious to people what my place and purpose was, how i was to be treated, that i was there to serve, and not to be brought into conversation as an equal, but simply the help.

In street clothes, it could easily be unclear my role, and i would at times be engaged in casual conversation or enter into a group conversation in passing. Not so when in my domestic's clothing. People just more often ignored me unless they wanted a drink refilled or wondered where the bathroom was, or if i could bring a phone book, or a washcloth to clean up a stain on something from a spilled drink, etc.

It in time did evolve into an amazing dream merged into real life. It felt like some older household from an earlier time and place, more elegant, more formal, clear roles.

Not exactly discipline, but clothing restriction, making it very very clear my place in that home, definitely had its effect in my continuing training. Sometimes discipline is not so clearly a separate action, but just another thing incorporated into a way of living, that molds the submissive spirit even further, the longer she has that additional factor as part of how she lives.

For me the clothing, clearly setting me apart as the serving one in the home, had a clear effect on my attitude, and how i spoke to people, and how i came more quickly when called. It just molded me further into the role. Behavior training, even when Master or Mistress aren't around, just reminded me at all times (any anyone who saw me working) of my place.
  • Unsu...

Fri, July 8, 2005 - 11:40 AM
    Ok everyone... here is our list as it stands right now... my Master was kind enough to help me come up with a few more items, they are listed at the bottom... if anyone comes up with anymore, please add them. i am trying to make as comprehensive a list as possible. Also, it would be excellent if we could eventually have a picture in our album depicting each discipline listed. So anyone that is up to the challenge, please consider posting your ideas and photos.

Thanks so much for all the participation!

cheers,
    spankee

3. orgasm denial

4. grounding

5. public humilitation

6. corner time

7. anal plugs

8. nipple clamps

9. tickling

10. writing lines

11. enforced silence

12. writing assignments (essays, apologies, reports, etc.)

13. speech restrictions (words that cannot be used ~ not the same as enforced silence)

14. daily chores (including unpleasant ones and being made to do them naked)

15. allowances

16. computer/media time restrictions

17. clothing restrictions/guidelines

18. food restrictions/guidelines

19. figging

20. forced assfucking

21. forced oral

22. exposure (forced stripping and/or nudity)

Tue, December 20, 2005 - 6:44 PM
      mine gets banished to the bathroom to don his girley panties and sit next to the cat box until i decide its time for the real punishment and chastisement to begin.

Wed, February 1, 2006 - 9:04 PM
        Dunno if this list is still going but

When I used to make my wife feel disciplined I would force her to wear a certain modest style of dress that she did not like
        (as she became used to this she started to dress like ths normally, but it was a good discipline for a while)
        IT also had the advantage of teaching her how she should dress and ultimatly had the effect of changing her entire style of dress
        (took a while)
        Interestingly she is quite happy being dressed in this fashion and her wardrobe now contains many items based on the initial dress style

Fri, March 3, 2006 - 8:19 PM
          Long term diapers are very mean, especially if they have to be worn in public and fluids are forced and laxatives are required. As if wearing them and soiling them is not enough, additional punishment such as additional diaper time or a severe spanking may be given for soiling them. It is a no win situation and very unpleasant for most.

Mon, March 6, 2006 - 6:31 AM

I would add a few...

3. orgasm denial (enoforced verbally or with a device)

4. grounding

5. public humilitation

6. corner time

7. anal plugs

8. nipple clamps

9. tickling

10. writing lines

11. enforced silence

12. writing assignments (essays, apologies, reports, etc.)

13. speech restrictions (words that cannot be used ~ not the same as enforced silence)

14. daily chores (including unpleasant ones and being made to do them naked)

15. allowances

16. computer/media time restrictions

17. clothing restrictions/guidelines

18. food restrictions/guidelines

19. figging

20. forced assfucking

21. forced oral

22. exposure (forced stripping and/or nudity)

23. toilet privelege suspension and/or diapering.

24. mouthsoaping

25. punishment enema

26. long term bondage

27. denial of attention for a fixed period

Mon, October 9, 2006 - 8:51 AM
              still not sure this is going on,
              but i find being ignored completely is quite bad
              but im not sure whether taht would come under discipline or punishment.
              Kinda new to all this

Sun, October 22, 2006 - 10:53 PM
              What about not being allowed to look at the dom? When I'm being punished I'm not allowed to look Daddy in the face, but other times I can. That makes it extra serious and scary!

Tue, October 24, 2006 - 1:50 PM
    This would only be a punishment for me if it was painful....fast strokes with a paddle - she uses a table-tennis bat. With Her hand it would be a reward.

Most feared...being made to masturbate and then given a beating with a thin crop. Rapid strokes until I am yelping follwed by an hour in the corner....with rddened painful butt.

Mon, January 8, 2007 - 8:06 PM
    My favorite discipline is when Master uses combines light stroking to my coulliens, stroking with the fleshlight, anal fingering, and toothed nipple clamps all in a very frustrating start/stop tease that goes on until She's tired of watching me squirm and make small noises. (although I don't really think She ever gets tired of it)

My most feared punishment is either being ignored completely or rapid spanks with the flogger. After She's gotten me warmed up, She gives me an extra hundred or so. I can barely keep my knees straight.

Mostly i'm afraid of dissappointing her. Thats the scariest thing of all.

Fri, August 1, 2008 - 11:00 PM
    i am fairly new to the domestic discipline relationship but love it. the most severe thing my husband has done is to tape my wrists together and my ankles, place a pillowcase over my head and put me in the closet, naked for about 15 minutes. Then he took me out, layed me on the bed face down and spanked me first with his hand and then with his belt. after that he dripped hot candle wax on my breasts.

he called this my purification through pain.
    i loved it.
  • Unsu...

Sat, August 2, 2008 - 6:16 PM
    1. Timeout
    2. Spankings
    3. Food restrictions
    4. Plain old restrictions on things.
    5. Humiliating comments in public.

Recent topics in "Domestic Discipline"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
What do sub males in Sweden do? john 0 October 4, 2014